Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recent Days

Bob Knightly, bless him, suggeted that Johnny Temple might be interestted in a Providence Noir . As a reader of the Noir series, I did contact  Johnny and in his reply, made it clear he is interested.

Have to wait  bit to see what might  up to edit or to write a piece. I have one ready to go called "The Woman with the Muncle". If you don't know what a "muncle" is, then you have to wait.

Also, Reckoning is moving right along. Rene, my French Canadian, is forming in my mind and I like him. So different than algy.

As to "Scratched", Pam is working one it. Regina just read it through for the first time and liked it. This in itself is a positive.

Tonight, have to finish NewYear's resolutions. Do it every year and could likely take last year's and ditto. But , I try.